October is in for fun and celebration. The festive season has begun with all its hullabaloo out in the town and lights and happy faces delighting the festive mood of the month.
But not only festivals, deepest joy is still packed in those travel packages, though for 2-3 days, of October vacations.
Here is a bucket list for the most suitable destinations you may want to visit.
1. Hampi: It is one of the most classic heritage in India known for its old ruins and culture. You would love to explore the architecture and history of this sacred place hidden with numerous mythological stories.
2. Rishikesh: An all-time favourite place for adventure and fun, it boasts of two suspension bridges- Ram Jhula and Lakshman Jhula along with Bharat Mandir and Triveni Ghat associated with Hindu mythology. While adventurous activities like River Rafting, Rock Climbing etc. are a must to stop by.
3. Wayanad: It is a place in Kerala hidden from the world. Yeah! A land of paddy field with rivers crossing the way. Filled with dense tea and coffee plantations. Significant for rich and natural forests for adventure. You may also find cave drawings for rich medieval history and culture there.
4. Varkala: Located in Kerala, it is said to be one of the most beautiful beaches in India for its deep blue waters of Arabian Sea and palm trees swayed by wind.
5. Jodhpur: Indulge yourself in the royal history and culture of Rajasthan with Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhavan Palace. Illuminated with golden lights these palaces are a rich visual treat. Kalyana Lake and Mandir Gardens are also famous.