Before starting the lecturette, the GTO asks the candidates to give a short introduction in which the candidates tell about their name, the place from where they belong to, about hobbies, parents etc.
PROCEDURE FOR LECTURETTE
In Lecturette, each candidate has to deliver his views on a particular topic in front on his group.
- Each candidate is given four topics, out of which he is required to select one and speak on that topic for 3 minutes.
- The topics written on a card will be handed over to the candidate just 3 minutes before his turn to go.
- This means that the time of preparation is 3 minutes.
- Once the preparation time is over then a candidate will be called upon by the GTO to give his lecture.
- When two and half minutes will be over then he will get a reminder from GTO (on the completion of two and a half minutes) that you are left with half a minute to go.
- With lecturette, the following personality traits of a candidate are assessed:
1. SELF CONFIDENCE
2. ABILITY TO INFLUENCE A GROUP
4. EFFECTIVE INTELLIGENCE &
5. POWER OF EXPRESSION.
1. GROUP DISCUSSION
2. GROUP PLANNING EXERCISE
3. PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASK
4. HALF GROUP TASKS
5. COMMAND TASK
7. INDIVIDUAL OBSTACLES
8. GROUP OBSTACLE RACE/ SNAK RACE
9. FINAL GROUP TASKS