An allegiant attitude of wearing your favorite type of bras to look sexually more and more attractive is every woman’s ultimate daily aim! We often get lost in those many choices of your favorite bras in the shops and perfect shapes for your breasts. In fact in today’s time we are so obsessed with wearing bras all the time that we ironically forget to give our breasts the sufficient amount of rest from the restless pull ups. Scientists have discovered that breast cancer is only caused by the bras and a long time stiff chest. So here are the causes and symptoms and some facts of this extremely dangerous contend.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer among American women.
- One in every eight women in the United States develops breast cancer.
- There are many types of breast cancer that differ in their capability of spreading to other body tissues.
- The causes of breast cancer are not yet fully known, although a number of risk factors have been identified.
- There are many different types of breast cancer.
As many American women have experienced going through breast cancers they have been sharing this onerous situation through a lot of hardships. There many precautions for breast cancer but most importantly we must be aware of if we are going through similar situation and immediately take an action towards it. Breast cancer symptoms and signs include-
- A lump in the breast or armpit,
- Bloody nipple discharge,
- Inverted nipple
- Dimpling of the breast
- Breast pain or sore nipple,
- Swollen lymph nodes in the neck or armpit, and
- a change in the size or shape of the breast or nipple
Breast cancer is diagnosed during a physical exam, by self-examination of the breasts, mammography, ultrasound testing, and biopsy.
Causes of breast cancer
Although scientists haven’t found out the exact reason behind breast cancer, there are some very important factors of causes of breast cancer. Proto-oncogenes help cells grow. If these cells mutate, they can increase growth of cells without any control. Such mutations are referred to as oncogenes. Such uncontrolled cell growth can lead to cancer. So let us look at what precautions must be taken to avoid breast- cancer from our lives.
- limit alcohol- results have shown that people who drink a lot of alchohol are faster to get breast cancer. So avoid drinking too much. The limit recommendations is to have only 1 drink a day and not more than that.
- don’t smoke- while we know that smoking destroys our lungs it can also disturb our breasts with breast cancer. Ensuing, not smoking is the best thing you can do for your body.
- control your weight- all the more reasons why doctors suggest to have a balanced has its own very benefits. This can be much more dangerous if you are obese after your menopause.
- be physically active – Physical activity can help you maintain a healthy weight, which, in turn, helps prevent breast cancer. For most healthy adults, the Department of Health and Human Services recommends at least 150 minutes a week of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity weekly, plus strength training at least twice a week
- breast-feed- Breast-feeding might play a role in breast cancer prevention. The longer you breast-feed, the greater the protective effect.
- avoid exposure to pollution and environmental rays- Medical-imaging methods, such as computerized tomography, use high doses of radiation. While more studies are needed, some research suggests a link between breast cancer and radiation exposure. Reduce your exposure by having such tests only when absolutely necessary.
- Avoid wearing a tight bra at night- we must give the breasts some rest before sleep. It very important to lighten the weightage of your chest and relax at night.
So, avoid breast cancer by the various precautions and know when you have got breast cancer to avoid any serious injuries.